Site Acquisition/Build-to-suit Services
Omni’s focus on the Middlesex and Essex Counties has given us a unique insight into many factors specific to the area. We have successfully developed commercial projects in Acton, Westford, Littleton, Billerica, Danvers, Boxborough, Tewksbury, and many other towns in the metrowest area. Our Build-to-Suit services include all of our development services, and most importantly place a heavy focus on understanding client needs.
Omni principals have built a reputation for identifying quality investment opportunities for our clients and going the extra distance to be certain that projects meet or exceed expectations. We assemble a qualified team for each project including investors, contractors, project managers, engineers and architects. We use exhaustive measures to maintain all project budgets and timelines. It is our ultimate goal to deliver each project on time and under budget. Our commitment to disciplined management and complete involvement at the jobsite helps ensure that our projects run smoothly and efficiently and the results meet or exceed expectations.
Development Services include:
- Site Selections and Evaluation
- Project Feasibility
- Acquisition Negotiation
- Conceptual Design
- Construction and Permanent Financing
- Third Party Fee Development
- Joint Venture Development
- Government Entitlement Procurement
- Construction Management
- Cost Analysis and Value Engineering
- Project Team Coordination and Management
- Permit / Approval Procurement
- Building Relocation Services
- Detailed Due Diligence
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Location and Market Analysis.
Our construction management team oversees the construction process from development of the project scope through punch-out for each project. Our attention to detail and our diligent effort to produce an outstanding product is the foundation of our business model.
Construction Management Services include:
- Scope of Work Development
- Management of the construction bid process for the selection of the General Contractor
- Coordination of all progress and walk-through meetings with the General Contractor and sub-contractors
- Verification and approval of all invoices and change orders
- Liaison between the General Contractor and Ownership group
- Design Build
- Value Engineering
- Cost Control
- Quality Control
- Coordinate transition to occupancy
- Evaluate property post-occupancy
Omni has the skills and knowledge necessary to achieve success in all of its projects.