• 300-seat restaurant and event venue.
• Located 100 yards off Main Street with permanent, permitted signage on Main Street in scenic Groton, MA.
• Two-story +/- 6954 square foot brick building.
• Includes high-end fixtures, furniture, equipment.
• A stately brick building dating from 1915 renovated inside and outside in 2019.
TURNKEY OPERATION: Fully Permitted, Liquor License, Common Victualler’s License
This restaurant opened its doors in 2019—it is currently fully permitted, full liquor license, common victualer’s license, catering license. The Finest Furnishings: privately commissioned murals of Groton; custom made mahogany bar, hostess stand, tables; white oak flooring; brass sconces, chandeliers, hanging pendants; twin Sub Zero wine refrigerators with custom wood finishes; wet-installation hydronic radiant heat; two Rational ovens, three CVap ovens, a French Top, a PacoJet, vacuum sealer; separate function kitchen; smallwares, glassware, serveware, copper
barware. This building is beloved townwide as a beautiful adaptive re‑use of a stately, turn-of-the-century brick building that served as the municipal fire station for over seven decades.